The MLCS 2326 makes your drill press more versatile and helps you achieve precision drilling results with its perfect working size.
This model is the best drill press table from MLCS, as it is made of premium material to ensure quality build and reliable usability.
The MLCS 2326 drill press table is equipped with the necessary components that help you carry out repetitive hole boring.
The unit ships with a removable insert that accommodates various sizes of sanding drums.
The device offers superb stock holding capability.
According to two of the MLCS 2326 Drill Press Table and Fence reviews, although this device is designed to fit most drill presses, new holes have to be redrilled for a certain brand of drill press.
Main features explained
- This incredibly priced drill press table enhances the precision and versatility you can expect from your power tool. It provides a wider and deeper surface area on which to hold your stock, making it the best drill press table for a variety of drilling applications. The MLCS 2326 measures 12 inches by 24 inches, twice as long as it is wide. It is easily adapted to fit most drill presses and enables you to secure the workpiece and hold it steady during the drilling process, greatly improving the hole cutting results.
- Constructed of ⅞-inch thick MDF/Melamine, the MLCS 2326 drill press table is a quality device at an extra affordable price. The material used in its manufacture ensures lasting use and dependable durability plus a smooth and flat surface on which you can lay your workpiece and just worry about setting the proper drilling depth to achieve great results every time.
- Need to do a project that entails repetitive drilling with consistent results? The MLCS 2326 drill press table is equipped to enable you to handle that. It is outfitted with a fence-mounted stop block and T-Tracks, which make the device genuine value for money to acquire. Making a series of holes in series is effortless and consistent results are guaranteed every time. This makes your drill press even more reliable in terms of accuracy in project results. Helping you drill an exact pattern of holes, the drill press table is perfect to have on hand when you are required to do doweling or chain drilling.
- The removable insert can be drilled to accommodate any size sanding drum, making your drill press more versatile. You can outfit your drill press to be a spindle sander. This way, you won’t have to rub away at a handmade project with a piece of easy-wearing sandpaper. The transformation of your drill press to a spindle sander enables you to smooth out rough curved edges, saw marks and inside hole cuts, for a flawless flat finish on workpieces, even those that have intricate detail.
- The included T-track hold downs guarantee dependable holding power along with the adjustable fence and T-Tracks. This unit adapts to drill presses geared with parallel slots 9 5/8 inches on the center bolts. It can also clamp from the outside of tables that have less than 9 3/8 inches width. Should the table not fit the type of drill press you own, you can adapt it to fit by redrilling a 1 3/8-inch hole and then repositioning the rods/clamps on another location as necessary. The T-Track hold downs provide value for money. The T-shaped base along with the 1-inch round brass hold down will secure the workpiece in place against the table and can also be used on jigs geared with a T-track.
Usable both on a drill press or a router table fence, the MLCS 2326 drill press table lets you mount stop blocks onto the T-track in the fence face, so mounting and clamping down the workpiece is quick and easy. This device adds versatility and functionality to your power tool so projects are always smooth and hole drilling is consistent, especially when doing repetitive hole cutting tasks.